Monday 6 April 2015

Good day everybody! today's post is about a country that I would like to visit...
And I was thinking really badly like trying to choose one country, because I do want to travel arround the world... I mean, not today and not tomorrow but I would love to be in the 5 continents at least.
And I think my choice is not a country actually jajaja it's a city!!! I really want to go to New York, I mean last year I was there but just for one day, and that is not enough for such a big city. And the day that I was there it was perfect, I wish I could go there for at least a week, but it's such an expensive city, you need to save a lot of money to bee there and now more than ever because de dollar it's like in the clouds. 
Everything about New York calls my attention, the amount of museums, the good food, the stores, the people, I know a lot of people says that people in New york is bad and it's dangerous to go out alone, but I really like it because it has a big diversity of cultures and I think that is the main reason of my choose, because more than be another state in the U.S.A., New York it's like a country by itself.
So here is my opinion, what do you guys think? Am I putting to high this city? maybe, but you have to recognize that this city has charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment