Thursday 23 April 2015

My Future Job.
Today I'm going to talk about some kind of fob that I would like to have... and I sincerly declare right now that I don't want to have any job jajajajaja I would like to live in the pharm with my grandparents and just work in the field and eat what I harvest, but I think that it's not a real option because I'm too lazy for excercise and for everything that involves to move the body like a lot of times... anyway, if I can be dreamy about this subject, I would like to be like the manager of a band or something, and can travel arround the world, working outdoor and meeting the musicians, and of course to live permanently in the 80's . I think I would love to be the manager of my favorite band "The Melvins", that would be so perfect.
Ok... that's never going to happend, I really have no idea about the job that I want, but I don't want to work in an office, I would like to travel a lot if it's possible, but I think I'm going to do that anyway, indepently of my job.
Right now I'm seriously thinking in take the next year the pedagogy program so I can earn some money every month and have some financial stability.
Here is a picture about "The Melvins" the band that I speak earlier, just in case one of the guys of the band read this...


1 comment:

  1. lovely guys! hahaha. I think is a fantastic idea to take the pedagogy program, teach is a amazig work if you love to give something to someone

    ReplyDelete