Thursday 2 April 2015


Something about my past
Hello everybody! this is such a beautiful day, and I would like to start telling everybody about my music taste when I was a teenager.
Being a teenager wasn't easy for everybody and I think it has a lot to do with all the anger that was hidden when we were just a little child, and what a better way to express our selfs than loud music full of bad words, in my experience this band was System of a Down.
The first time that I listened to SOAD was in the radio with the song Chop Suey that started with something like: "Wake Up! pyurehjbrygjdsbdfs Make Up! ygrfeiuhakljfhweub Wake Up!" it was very fun to listen and sing when I was like 12 years old, my cousins and I used to start listening to SOAD from that song, and then it was like a SOADMANIA for us. We had the Dvd's and the Cd's, everything ilegal of course because we were too poor for spent like all our money in that. So my first album was Toxicity from SOAD.
Anyway, my first concert was at 14 years old in the chilean's peak of music or something like that, I were there with a friend of mine called Yurysan and the next day we both had a sunstroke.
The funny thing is when I grew up this band actually came to Chile and I was like 18 years old and of course that I bought a ticket to saw them. It was a really fun night full of memories from my childhood and good old songs.
I guess it's kind of a stupid band but it brings me so much joy to remember how I grew up with my cousins and all the stupid things and mess that we used to make together.


 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I remember that band SOAD, my brother used to listen to that band and Deftones a lot when we were teenagers. I think that song name is Chop Sui! or something like that....Greetings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, when i was a teenager don't like me poeple likes System of a Down... Their bass player makes me feel scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, when i was a teenager don't like me poeple likes System of a Down... Their bass player makes me feel scary.

    ReplyDelete