Thursday 16 April 2015

Hello everybody! today's topic it's about one of my favorite things to do as a child... watch cartoons!!! I don't know what was the reason, but when I was like 7 years old I always wake up really early everyday in the weekends, like 7 AM and instantly of the moment I was awake. I turned on the TV to can watch my favorite cartoons while I was eating my breakfast. I loved to watch all the nickelodeon's cartoons like Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, The Thonberries, but my favorite was something totally different... Dr. Slump!!!
I wanted so bad to be like Arale and have that beautiful purple hair!
All the characters were so amazing and funny, and all the stupid situations made me laugh for hours!
Even the poop was cute, and that's a lot to say!!
The only negative thing I can say about it, it's that there was only 2 seassons or something like that, so in one month you could watch all the episodes and then start again and never be able to watch new episodes :(
Once it was like and epic episode when Goku arrive in Pinguin Village and meet Arale! so amazing!



3 comments:

  1. We didn't get so many Japanese cartoons in England they're still a little scary to me. So many moving images and garish colours.

    Anyway. I just watched an episode of Dr Slump. It's mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I hate arale! because when I was a child, all my classmates says that I look like her ... :c

    ReplyDelete